Bodmin Folk Club is a Members Club, run by an elected committee on behalf of the members.
Membership of the Club provides discounted entry on all guest and open house nights. Your membership card may be valid at other folk clubs.
Membership fees are £10 per person.
- The name of the club shall be “Bodmin Folk Club”
- Club meetings shall be held on Fridays at 8 pm.
- The Annual General Meeting will be held on the second Monday in April, except when this is Easter Monday, when another date in April will be found.
- The Committee meets three times a year in July, November and March
- The Club rules may be inspected by any Club member on any reasonable request.
- The Accounts may be inspected by any Club member on any reasonable request.
- Members’ subscriptions will be payable annually, the amount to be reviewed at each Annual General Meeting.
- Members’ subscriptions will be due for renewal following the Annual General Meeting.
- A quorum for any Committee meeting will consist of a Chairman and any three other Committee members.
- The Committee reserves the right of entry in all Club functions.
- The Committee reserves the right to fix the admission charges, which may be altered without prior notice.
- The Club Rules may be amended or added to by the Committee at any Ordinary or Extraordinary Committee meeting.
- All monies will be dealt with by the Treasurer and two other Committee members.
- The Committee or Club cannot accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to person or property incurred in connection with Club activities.
- The Club will be a non profit making organisation. In the event of the Club ceasing to function, any balance in funds will remain banked until the end of the financial year, when an Extraordinary General Meeting will be called to decide on the future of the funds.
- The Committee has the power to co-opt more Committee members.